- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- RATS (Regression Analysis of Time Series) is a...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- WavBox 4.6 - A Software Toolbox for Wavelet Transforms...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Simultaneous regression shrinkage, variable selection, and supervised clustering...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- R package car: Companion to Applied Regression , This...