- Referenced in 9424 articles
- range of applications, including signal processing and communications, image and video processing, control systems, test...
- Referenced in 596 articles
- time-varying systems, including communications, controls, signal processing, video processing, and image processing. Simulink ... simulations, create batch processing scripts, customize the modeling environment, and define signal, parameter, and test...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- promising applications to automatic control and signal processing are also suggested...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- such as optimization, probability, finance, control, signal processing, chemistry, cristallography, tomography, etc.The present version...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- These new algorithms have applications in signal processing, optimization and LSI information retrieval...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- tools for control system study Signal Processing: Visualize, analyze and filter signals in time...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- ICALAB toolboxes. ICALAB for Signal Processing and ICALAB for Image Processing are two independent demo ... linear prediction), and BSE (blind signal extraction) employing various SOS and HOS methods...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- growing library of software for physiologic signal processing and analysis, detection of physiologically significant events ... nonlinear dynamics, interactive display and characterization of signals, creation of new databases, simulation of physiologic ... signals, quantitative evaluation and comparison of analysis methods, and analysis of nonequilibrium and nonstationary processes ... extraction of “hidden” information from biomedical signals, information that may have diagnostic or prognostic value...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- synchronous language SIGNAL. Synchronous languages, such as SIGNAL, are best suited for the design ... structurally decomposing them into elementar synchronous processes. Separate compilation in reactive languages is however made ... integrity, we introduce a module system for SIGNAL. Just as data-types describe the invariants ... temporal and data-flow invariants interface SIGNAL processes to their enviroument. In conventional languages, typing...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- automatically deriving, implementing and optimizing Digital Signal Processing (DSP) algorithms, in particular fast transform algorithms...
Signal Processing Toolbox
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Matlab Signal Processing Toolbox. Signal Processing Toolbox™ provides functions and apps to generate, measure, transform ... predictive modeling algorithms. You can use Signal Processing Toolbox to analyze and compare signals...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- statistical estimation, signal and image compression, signal processing, and prototyping of new fast algorithms...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- estimation, nonstationary time series analysis and signal processing, adaptive forecasting and automatic control system design...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Tang} [SVD and signal processing III, 157--165 (1995; Zbl 826.65032)], respectively. We highlight usage...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- algorithms in computational physics and general signal processing. The cuFFT library provides a simple interface...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- executable code. Scicos is used for signal processing, systems control, queuing systems, and to study...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- naturally in applications such as in signal processing and in the computation of Gauss-Szego...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- been widely applied to signal processing, computer vision, and data mining. Traditional NMF solvers include...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- comparisons of different brain signals, recording methods, processing algorithms, output formats, and operating protocols. However ... combination any brain signals, signal processing methods, output devices, and operating protocols. This report ... systems for a variety of brain signals, processing methods, and applications. The data show that...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Synthetic Aperture Radar Signal Processing with MATLAB Algorithms. This book establishes the constraints for acquiring ... data, and provides digital signal and image processing algorithms for implementation of the SAR wavefront...