- Referenced in 4 articles
- polytopes while specifications are formalized as Signal Temporal Logic (STL) formulas...
- Referenced in 1 article
- hybrid controllers from specifications written in Signal Temporal Logic...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- tool for monitoring temporal properties of continuous signals. We first introduce Stl/Psl, a specification formalism ... language Psl and the real-time temporal logic Mitl, extended with constructs that allow describing...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- propositional temporal logic specification with respect to a discrete time signal. This document provides ... brief introduction to Linear and Metric Temporal Logics, describes the usage of the toolbox...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- applied in the parameter synthesis of temporal logic predicates where the influence of parameters ... standard (STL) and extended (STLe) Signal Temporal Logic specifications. The tool is easily upgradeable...
- Referenced in 1888 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 942 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- APL (named after the book A Programming Language...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- mCRL2 stands for micro Common Representation Language 2...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- FoCs -- automatic generation of simulation checkers from formal...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- The Larch family of languages supports a two...