- Referenced in 50 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...