- Referenced in 206 articles
- easily callable by various packages. It features simple extensions to the SIF test problem format...
- Referenced in 1228 articles
- much steeper learning curve than a simple subroutine library. In particular, for individuals without some ... time to take full advantage of the features that enable efﬁcient software use. However...
- Referenced in 613 articles
- interaction and the visual representation, allowing the simple programming of normal form games, extensive form ... have continually added new features...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- However, even with this constraint and simple image features, PicHunter is able to locate randomly...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- full-featured computer algebra system (CAS) while keeping the code as simple as possible...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Common Algebraic Specification Language. Its main features are as follows: Casl is based ... known constructs. It is an expressive, simple, pragmatic language. It is suitable for specifying requirements...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- package sf: Simple Features for R. Support for simple features, a standardized way to encode...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- matrix computations. This paper presents the main features of a tool package for manipulating ... provides programs for converting data structures, printing simple statistics on a matrix, plotting a matrix...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- noisy functions, basics concepts, and three simple examples that are later used to demonstrate ... noisy functions is a unique feature of this book. Matlab implementations of all algorithms discussed...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- there is simple support to Python and shell scripts, etc). Many features are borrowed from...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- user to take advantage of features of simple speed functions. A simulation is defined...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- prover for first order logic with equality Features of Metis: Coded in Standard ... emphasis on keeping the code as simple as possible. Compiled using MLton to give respectable...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- SLIC (Simple Line Interface Calculation). SLIC is an alternating-direction method for the geometric approximation ... characterized by the following features: (1) Fluid surfaces are represented locally for each mixed- fluid...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- provides a simple interface callable from Fortran and C. Some remarkable features of the solver...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- system for integrated modeling and solution called SIMPL. Our approach is to view ... stage. We describe the main features of SIMPL and illustrate its usage with examples...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- major feature is that any covariance function implemented in R and following a simple fields...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- enables simple description of many complex non-parametric models. We illustrate language features through several...
JTS Topology Suite
- Referenced in 6 articles
- functions. It conforms to the Simple Features Specification for SQL published by the Open...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- itself based on rewriting. So the simple and well-known paradigm of rewriting provides both ... these pages is to summarize ELAN features, library and environment and to provide a guide...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- environment Orange4WS includes the following new features: simple use of web services as remote components ... included into a data mining workflow; simple incorporation of relational data mining algorithms; a knowledge ... composition of data mining workflows. These new features are showcased in three real-world scenarios...