- Referenced in 43 articles
- additional syntactic construct, guard. Although Guarded Horn Clauses can be classified into the family ... viewed as a generalization of these frameworks. The simplicity and generality of GHC will make ... parallel programming languages. Moreover, it is simple enough to be regarded as a computation model ... implementation of exhaustive solution search for Horn- clause programs. We showed how to automatically compile...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Idris is a general purpose pure functional programming language with dependent types. Dependent types allow ... Full dependent types with dependent pattern matching; Simple foreign function interface (to C); Compiler-supported ... write code using the types; where clauses, with rule, simple case expressions, pattern matching...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- language with dependent types. Idris is a general purpose pure functional programming language with dependent ... with dependent pattern matching; where clauses, with rule, simple case expressions, pattern matching...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- present paper, actually works on more general clauses than those obtainable by applying step ... which can be either executed using a simple interpreter or further extended to executable Prolog ... specific to our approach, while others are general enough to be interesting for DL reasoner...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- present a relatively simple (≈1000 lines in Prolog) but efficient and general θ-subsumption engine ... dynamic and recursive decomposition of a clause in sets of independent components. Also important...
- Referenced in 1 article
- rule-based languages MixLog is a simple generalization of Prolog, deductive databases, and other rule ... translated into Prolog with embedded implications in clause bodies, provided rule consumption is used...
- Referenced in 1835 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 547 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 484 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 2641 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 383 articles
- The TPTP (Thousands of Problems for Theorem Provers...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- The CUDD package provides functions to manipulate Binary...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...