- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Specialized computer algebra system GINV. The computer algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- InterViewer: Dynamic visualization of protein-protein interactions From...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- LEO-II is a standalone, resolution-based higher...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...