- Referenced in 258 articles
- Convergence properties of the Nelder--Mead simplex method in low dimensions The Nelder--Mead simplex...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- scientific computing and computer graphics. An unstructured simplex mesh requires a choice of meshpoints (vertex...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- following main components: primal and dual simplex methods, primal-dual interior-point method, branch...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- quite different computational kernels than the traditional simplex method. In particular, the matrices we must ... considerably denser than those assumed in simplex implementations. Severe rank deficiency must also be accommodated...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Programming (LP) solver based on the revised simplex algorithm. It features preprocessing techniques, exploits sparsity ... Wunderling’s Ph.D. thesis Paralleler und Objektorientierter Simplex-Algorithmus (in German) and is available...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- time and iteration advantages over the standard simplex methods used today. The final illustration highlights...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- multidirectional search method and the Nelder--Mead simplex method...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- major algorithms studied: -- The two-phase simplex method; -- The primal-dual simplex method; -- The path ... various pivot rules and variants of the simplex method, both for linear programming...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- integer) programming solver based on the revised simplex method and the Branch-and-bound method...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SUBPLEX is a subspace-searching simplex method for the unconstrained optimization of general multivariate functions ... Like the Nelder-Mead simplex method it generalizes, the subplex method is well suited ... method is much more efficient than the simplex method. It can be used like...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- simplex algorithm initializing This paper discusses the importance of a starting point in the simplex ... number of iterations required by the simplex algorithm to find the optimal solution...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- unstructured simplex mesh OpenGL display and manipulation tool for use with the finite element research...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- least five times faster than the simplex LP solver in the Optimization Toolbox...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Specifically, simplicial complexes are implemented with a simplex tree data structure. The simplex tree...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- network simplex implementation: Vehicle scheduling in public transit and Lagrangean pricing This paper investigates...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Vianello, Computing Fekete and Lebesgue points: simplex, square, disk we have described some algorithms ... quasi-)Fekete points on the unit simplex, a square and on the unit disk ... found in the links below. SIMPLEX; SQUARE; DISK...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- functions to compute new complexes from old (simplex links and stars, connected sums, cartesian products...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- assist students to understand principals of simplex method and branch-and-bound algorithm in linear ... manually an LP or LFP problem using simplex method, the package may be used ... implements) the special extended version of primal simplex method developed by B.Martos with various...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- transformations and operations between compositions in the simplex...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- ISUD: Integral simplex using decomposition for the set partitioning problem. Since the 1970s, several authors ... partitioning polytope and proposed adaptations of the simplex algorithm that find an optimal solution ... paper uses ideas from the improved primal simplex to deal efficiently with degeneracy and find ... algorithm referred to as the integral simplex using decomposition algorithm uses a subproblem to find...