- Referenced in 119 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 403 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1913 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3222 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1963 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3366 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5408 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6458 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13745 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...