- Referenced in 654 articles
- integrated tool environment for modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems, developed jointly ... appropriate for systems that can be modeled as a collection of non-deterministic processes with...
- Referenced in 815 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded ... block libraries that let you design, simulate, implement, and test a variety of time-varying ... analyze and visualize simulations, create batch processing scripts, customize the modeling environment, and define signal...
- Referenced in 724 articles
- geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics ... have such geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling, theoretical and quantum chemistry, chemical...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- Simulation model development and analysis in UNITY. We evaluate UNITY -- a computational model, specification language ... distributed programs -- as a platform for simulation model specification and analysis. We describe a UNITY ... construction, analysis and execution of simulation models. The methodology starts with a simulation model specification ... specify properties formally that the model should obey and prove them as theorems using...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- functionalities is included in Scilab: Maths & Simulation: For usual engineering and science applications including mathematical ... Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms ... Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical systems, hydraulic circuits, control systems...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation, tests , A package for analysing spatial data ... plotting spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation, spatial sampling, model diagnostics, and formal ... dependence on marks. Fitted models can be simulated automatically. Also provides facilities for formal inference ... squared tests) and model diagnostics (including simulation envelopes, residuals, residual plots and Q-Q plots...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and accompanying graphical notation developed within the system...
- Referenced in 450 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates all steps in the modeling process − defining your...
- Referenced in 349 articles
- Boids: In 1986 I made a computer model of coordinated animal motion such as bird ... called the generic simulated flocking creatures boids. The basic flocking model consists of three simple...
Fractional Order Chaotic Systems
- Referenced in 154 articles
- functions which can be used to simulate some of the well-known fractional order chaotic ... Petras, Fractional-Order Nonlinear Systems: Modeling, Analysis and Simulation, Springer, Series: Nonlinear Physical Science...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Laboratory, is a complete tool for modeling and simulation of integrated and complex systems ... Dymola environment uses the open Modelica® modeling language which means that users are free ... libraries to better match users unique modeling and simulation needs. The flexibility of Dymola makes ... versatile tool which is perfect for modeling and simulation of new alternative designs and technologies...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- pairs. In the simulation, the ANFIS architecture is employed to model nonlinear functions, identify nonlinear...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- open-source and extensible modelling and simulation framework. It offers heterogeneous modeling capabilities by allowing...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- multi-agent programming language and modeling environment for simulating complex phenomena. It is designed...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- Bayesian hierarchical models using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulation not wholly unlike BUGS. JAGS ... plaftorm for experimentation with ideas in Bayesian modelling. JAGS is licensed under the GNU General...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- simulates data from, estimates, tests, predicts with, and searches for causal and statistical models...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- include: data cleaning and transformation, numerical simulation, statistical modeling, machine learning and much more...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- simulation for a number of statistical models. Most simulation is done in compiled C++ written ... Scythe Statistical Library Version 1.0.3. All models return coda mcmc objects that can then...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Reynolds-Averaged models to Large-Eddy Simulation models. In addition, a number of specific physical...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- integrated tool environment for modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems, developed jointly ... appropriate for systems that can be modeled as a collection of non-deterministic processes with ... allowing graphical descriptions of systems. A graphical simulator which provides graphical visualization and recording ... traces generated by the model-checker. Since version 3.4 the simulator can visualize a trace...