- Referenced in 634 articles
- integrated tool environment for modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems, developed jointly ... appropriate for systems that can be modeled as a collection of non-deterministic processes with...
- Referenced in 755 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded ... block libraries that let you design, simulate, implement, and test a variety of time-varying ... analyze and visualize simulations, create batch processing scripts, customize the modeling environment, and define signal...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics ... have such geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling, theoretical and quantum chemistry, chemical...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Simulation model development and analysis in UNITY. We evaluate UNITY -- a computational model, specification language ... distributed programs -- as a platform for simulation model specification and analysis. We describe a UNITY ... construction, analysis and execution of simulation models. The methodology starts with a simulation model specification ... specify properties formally that the model should obey and prove them as theorems using...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- functionalities is included in Scilab: Maths & Simulation: For usual engineering and science applications including mathematical ... Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms ... Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical systems, hydraulic circuits, control systems...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation, tests , A package for analysing spatial data ... plotting spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation, spatial sampling, model diagnostics, and formal ... dependence on marks. Fitted models can be simulated automatically. Also provides facilities for formal inference ... squared tests) and model diagnostics (including simulation envelopes, residuals, residual plots and Q-Q plots...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and accompanying graphical notation developed within the system...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates all steps in the modeling process − defining your...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Laboratory, is a complete tool for modeling and simulation of integrated and complex systems ... Dymola environment uses the open Modelica® modeling language which means that users are free ... libraries to better match users unique modeling and simulation needs. The flexibility of Dymola makes ... versatile tool which is perfect for modeling and simulation of new alternative designs and technologies...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- pairs. In the simulation, the ANFIS architecture is employed to model nonlinear functions, identify nonlinear...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- open-source and extensible modelling and simulation framework. It offers heterogeneous modeling capabilities by allowing...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- simulates data from, estimates, tests, predicts with, and searches for causal and statistical models...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- multi-agent programming language and modeling environment for simulating complex phenomena. It is designed...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- Bayesian hierarchical models using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulation not wholly unlike BUGS. JAGS ... plaftorm for experimentation with ideas in Bayesian modelling. JAGS is licensed under the GNU General...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- integrated tool environment for modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems, developed jointly ... appropriate for systems that can be modeled as a collection of non-deterministic processes with ... allowing graphical descriptions of systems. A graphical simulator which provides graphical visualization and recording ... traces generated by the model-checker. Since version 3.4 the simulator can visualize a trace...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- Mplus offers researchers a wide choice of models, estimators, and algorithms in a program that ... simulation studies, where data can be generated and analyzed according to any of the models...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- VPLAN is a software for modeling, simulation, parameter estimation and optimum experimental design for processes...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- Within a single simulation, it is possible to analyze a model both in the time...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- toolbox for tuning and understanding simulation and optimization algorithms. Model-based investigations are common approaches ... strong need for sound statistical analysis of simulation and optimization algorithms. spot includes methods ... analysis of variance techniques; tree-based models such as CART and random forest; Gaussian process...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Reynolds-Averaged models to Large-Eddy Simulation models. In addition, a number of specific physical...