- Referenced in 646 articles
- typically do not have such geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling, theoretical...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Sequential Parameter Optimization Toolbox. The sequential parameter optimization (spot) package for R (R Development Core ... toolbox for tuning and understanding simulation and optimization algorithms. Model-based investigations are common approaches ... simulation and optimization. Sequential parameter optimization has been developed, because there is a strong need ... sound statistical analysis of simulation and optimization algorithms. spot includes methods for tuning based...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- optimization problems arise, e.g., when the evaluation of the objective function involves computer simulations ... later used to demonstrate the behavior of optimization algorithms. Chapter 7 introduces implicit filtering...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- with the “simulated annealing” algorithm From authors’ summary: A new global optimization algorithm for functions ... derived from the “simulated annealing” algorithm recently introduced in combinatorial optimization. The algorithm is essentially...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- OTIS: Optimal Trajectories by Implicit Simulation OTIS is a general purpose trajectory optimization program...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Discrete optimization via simulation using COMPASS. We propose an optimization-via-simulation algorithm, called COMPASS ... estimated via a stochastic, discrete-event simulation, and the decision variables are integer ordered ... local optimal solutions with probability 1 for both terminating and steady-state simulation...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Package for Research in Electronic Structure, Simulation, and Optimization. It is freely available to researchers...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- search based heuristics for combinatorial optimization, such as simulated annealing, genetic algorithms, iterated local search...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- optimization problems. It is thus helpful to improve the robustness of the algorithm. Simulation results ... adaptive DE algorithms, the canonical particle swarm optimization, and other evolutionary algorithms from the literature...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- noise in the function evaluation procedures. Such optimization problems arise ,for example, in engineering design ... where the objective function evaluation is a simulation package treated as a black...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Modelica-based open source platform for optimization, simulation and analysis of complex dynamic systems ... industrially viable open source platform for optimization of Modelica models, while offering a flexible platform ... based language Modelica. Solve your complex simulation and optimization problems using state...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- interface between simulation codes and iterative analysis methods. Dakota contains algorithms for optimization with gradient...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- required function evaluations needed to perform the optimization. These function evaluations can be linear ... linear structural finite element simulation. Very little formal knowledge of optimization techniques is needed...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Integer-ordered simulation optimization using R-SPLINE: retrospective search with piecewise-linear interpolation and neighborhood ... enumeration. We consider simulation-optimization (SO) models where the decision variables are integer ordered ... objective function is defined implicitly via a simulation oracle, which for any feasible solution...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- QUESO’: Quantification of Uncertainty for Estimation, Simulation and Optimization. QUESO is a collection of statistical...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- flow and optimal power flow problems. It is intended as a simulation tool for researchers...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Simulation Optimization Library. SimOpt.org is a testbed of simulation-optimization problems. The purpose ... encourage development and constructive comparison of simulation-optimization techniques and algorithms. We are particularly interested ... purposes of this site, we define simulation as a very general technique for estimating statistical ... variety of test problems for simulation optimization. You can also share your test problems...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- concurrency. Typical application areas of Oz include optimization problems like scheduling, time tabling, placement ... knowledge representation, processing of natural language, simulations, multi agent systems, and sophisticated graphical user interfaces...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- functionalities is included in Scilab: Maths & Simulation: For usual engineering and science applications including mathematical ... customize various types of plots and charts. Optimization: Algorithms to solve constrained and unconstrained continuous ... discrete optimization problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis ... tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical systems, hydraulic circuits, control systems...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- optimization problems. They are suited for optimization of simulation models where analytical relations between...