- Referenced in 12 articles
- process, or checking various semantic equivalences and preorders; define propositions in a powerful modal logic ... logical formulae which distinguish nonequivalent processes; interactively simulate the behaviour of an agent, thus guiding...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- mCRL2 stands for micro Common Representation Language 2...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Introduction to the ISO specification language LOTOS. LOTOS...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Electre Methods. Over the last three decades a...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Valgrind is an instrumentation framework for building dynamic...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...