- Referenced in 49 articles
- MATLAB package with implementations of several algebraic iterative reconstruction (AIR) methods for discretizations of inverse ... implemented: Algebraic reconstruction techniques and simultaneous iterative reconstruction techniques. In addition we provide...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- matrix A by the method of simultaneous iteration. Specifically, given an integer m, SRRIT computes...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- between model accuracy and scalability by an iterative abstraction refinement methodology. This paper presents ... multiple winning strategies simultaneously. The refinement process is iterated until either a conformance with...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- optimisation. Secondly, the power of the iterative algorithm is used to simplify substantially the user ... border matting” has been developed to estimate simultaneously the alpha-matte around an object boundary...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- points and weights are found simultaneously through a Newton iteration. For large...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Computing curve intersection by means of simultaneous iterations. A new algorithm is proposed for computing...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- SimpleMKL. Multiple kernel learning (MKL) aims at simultaneously learning a kernel and the associated predictor ... tractable for large-scale problems, by iteratively using existing support vector machine code. However...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- present a new efficient NeNMF solver to simultaneously overcome the aforementioned problems. It applies Nesterov ... with another fixed. In particular, at each iteration round, the matrix factor is updated...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- uncertainty in FPC decompositions. Additionally, pointwise and simultaneous confidence intervals that account for both model ... variances conditional on a specific decomposition. Iterated expectation and variance formulas combine model-based conditional...
- Referenced in 1 article
- distinctive computational schemes: processing several optimization iterations simultaneously, reducing multidimensional optimization problems using multiple Peano...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- allows several concavities of an iterate to be corrected simultaneously, which is a distinctive feature ... calculation. A B-spline representation of the iterates reduces each active set calculation...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- objective and constraint functions can be evaluated simultaneously at predetermined test points along the search ... stopped within a given number of iterations. All theoretical convergence properties of the SQP algorithm...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- stable algorithm for computing Padé-Hermite and simultaneous Padé approximants In a recent paper ... fast, iterative, lookahead algorithm for numerically computing Padé-Hermite systems and simultaneous Padé systems along...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- GMRES, block flexible GMRES, and GCRO-DR iterations are included. Powerful solver managers are provided ... block GMRES for performing single-vector GMRES simultaneously on multiple right-hand sides...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- systems and least-squares problems. Unlike competing iterative solver libraries, Belos completely decouples the algorithms ... solve higher-level problems, such as multiple simultaneous linear systems and sequences of related linear...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Bruijn graph genome assembly simultaneously, removing the bottleneck of iterative multi K assembly. The expected...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- more robust than other available preconditioned iterative methods, and more scalable than parallel sparse direct ... form of overlapping diagonal blocks while simultaneously accommodating load balancing on distributed-memory architectures ... overlap sizes. In each outer Krylov subspace iteration for solving the linear system, we need...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- icosahedral symmetry. Model refinement is an iterative process, which utilizes classification by model-based projection ... which data from multiple micrographs are fit simultaneously. Amplitude and phase CTF correction is then...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Moulton and BDF) and the corresponding nonlinear iteration methods, as well as all linear solver ... module in CVODES implements a simultaneous corrector method as well as two flavors of staggered...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- RQMG method is generalized for the simultaneous solution of all the states of the system ... care has been taken to optimize the iterations toward the self-consistency...