- Referenced in 28 articles
- matlab solver for singular boundary value problems. We present a MATLAB package for boundary value ... singularity of the first kind, but the solver can also be used for regular problems ... performance of established standard codes for boundary value problems...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- MATLAB Code bvpsuite for the Solution of Singular Implicit BVPs. Our aim is to provide ... efficient numerical solution of boundary value problems in ordinary differential equations. Motivated by applications ... implicit problems of mixed orders, parameter dependent problems, problems with unknown parameters, problems posed ... main focus is on singular boundary value problems in which singularities in the differential operator...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Approximate analytical solution of singularly perturbed boundary value problems in Maple. In this paper, based ... approximate analytical solution of singularly perturbed boundary value problems is obtained using ... need a practical tool for solving these problems. Some examples are solved to illustrate ... analytical and numerical solutions of singularly perturbed boundary value problems...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- error estimating to singular two-point boundary value problems with initial conditions. A two step...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- HOFiD_UP for solving second order singular perturbation problems. The code is based on high ... difficult nonlinear scalar problem. Several numerical tests on linear and nonlinear problems are considered ... best performances are reported on problems with perturbation parameters near the machine precision, where most ... codes for two-point boundary value problems fail...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- solution of two point boundary value problems. This code is based on the well-known ... parameters which characterize the conditioning of the problem. The codes twpbvp.f/tpbvpc.f use a deferred correction ... singularly perturbed problems. The results obtained show that bvptwp.m is often able to solve problems ... problems with very sharp changes in the solution. This code, coupled with the existing boundary...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- written in Fortran-77 for initial value problems (IVPs) for systems of ordinary differential equations ... problem solutions with endpoint singularities. It can also treat stiff and boundary layer problems...
- Referenced in 1 article
- singularity. Most of these problems can be solved alternatively by a scalar boundary value problem...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- boundary value problem, the evaluation of the solution near the boundary is challenging to compute ... potentials that represent the solution are nearly singular integrals. To address this close evaluation problem...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...