- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- The authors show how mathematical concepts can be...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- CUBPACK aims to offer a collection of re...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Algorithm 698: DCUHRE: an adaptive multidemensional integration routine...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Algorithm 706: DCUTRI: an algorithm for adaptive cubature...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...