- Referenced in 9 articles
- parameters which characterize the conditioning of the problem. The codes twpbvp.f/tpbvpc.f use a deferred correction ... able to solve very difficult singularly perturbed problems. The results obtained show that bvptwp.m...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- HOFiD_UP for solving second order singular perturbation problems. The code is based on high...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- pseudospectral abscissa for a nonlinear eigenvalue problem. The algorithm relies on global under-estimator ... eigenvalue and singular value functions involved. These global models follow from eigenvalue perturbation theory ... problems. Occasional restarts of these subspaces further enhance the efficiency for large-scale problems. Finally ... rank perturbations and rightmost eigenvalue computations, the algorithm relies on computing only singular values...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- singular value decomposition (SVD) of least-squares operators related to linearized inverse medium problems with ... context of an inverse scattering problem for the low-frequency time-harmonic wave equation with ... diffuse optical tomography).par We consider small perturbations of the background medium and, by invoking ... discretization size of the medium perturbation, a dense singular value decomposition of the Born operator...
- Referenced in 1 article
- error estimating to singular two-point boundary value problems with initial conditions. A two step ... solving various two-point boundary value problems with initial conditions. This technique is based ... algorithm. The algorithm does not require linearization, perturbation, predicting the initial terms...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- CAGE: A tool for parallel genetic programming applications...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- The authors show how mathematical concepts can be...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...