- Referenced in 23 articles
- COSTA is a research prototype which performs automatic...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 903 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Using the SLEDGE package on Sturm-Lioville problems...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- ALGOL 68 (short for ALGOrithmic Language 1968) is...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...