- Referenced in 1078 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for polynomial computations in commutative algebra, algebraic geometry ... singularity theory. SINGULAR’s main computational objects are ideals and modules over a large variety ... quotient rings with respect to an ideal. SINGULAR features fast and general implementations for computing ... shell and a C-like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality is augmented and user...
- Referenced in 1403 articles
- linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value problems. The associated matrix factorizations...
- Referenced in 1190 articles
- form My’=f(x,y) with possibly singular matrix M; with dense output; algebraic order...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- addition, two routines are included that use singular value decomposition to solve certain least-squares...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- addition, the package computes the QR and singular value decompositions of rectangular matrices and applies...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- including the detection of many codimension-two singularities and the continuation of these singularities...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- integrals of functions of one variable, including singular integrands and infinite intervals...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- able to capture all the dominant singular values of a sparse or structured matrix. These...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- fractional power-series endgame to accurately compute singular roots Allows for subfunctions. Allows for witness...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- linear algebraic equations with a non-singular n×n matrix are studied. The basis...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- cyclic reduction algorithm. When the problem is singular, a least-squares solution is computed. Singularities...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- four numerical (iterative) methods for computing the singular value decomposition (SVD) of large sparse matrices ... methods for determining several of the largest singular triplets (singular values and corresponding left ... right-singular vectors) for large sparse matrices. The package has been ported to a variety...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- other related problems such as the singular value decomposition or the quadratic eigenvalue problem...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- speed compared to programs such as CoCoA, Singular and Macaulay2...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- linear least squares problems, eigenvalue problems, and singular value problems. Designed to be efficient...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- discussed. It allows the analysis of various singularities of generic systems and of their mutual ... approach is extended to codimension three singularities. We introduce several bifurcation functions and show...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed for efficient computations with polynomials. We describe ... Plural as an extension of Singular to noncommutative polynomial rings (G-/GR-algebras): to which structures...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- functions for computing the singular value decomposition of large and sparse or structured matrices...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- model tuning, sensitivity analysis, and determination of singular vectors. The adjoint model computes the gradient...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- unconstrained minimization, to compute eigenvalues, eigenvectors, the singular value decomposition, or the QR decomposition...