- Referenced in 17 articles
- general and can handle polynomials in skew polynomial rings (see Groebner/details) and modules over (commutative ... skew) polynomial rings (see Groebner Bases for Modules). Each command in the Groebner package...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- based on the theory of the skew polynomial rings. The functions on the website address...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- lower bounds of classical but also skew µ, for both complex and real uncertainties. Several ... types of algorithms (exponential-time and polynomial-time) are made available. Unlike most other available...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...