- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...