- Referenced in 15 articles
- RSIR: regularized sliced inverse regression for motif discovery. MOTIVATION: Identification of transcription factor binding motifs ... propose a novel procedure called regularized sliced inverse regression (RSIR) for identifying TFBMs. RSIR follows...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- SAVE approaches” and ”Comparison of sliced inverse regression approaches for underdetermined cases...
- Referenced in 1 article
- package SISIR: Sparse Interval Sliced Inverse Regression. An interval fusion procedure for functional data...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- The LENNS package (’Lyapunov Exponents for Noisy Nonlinear...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...