- Referenced in 221 articles
- FICO Xpress is the premier mathematical modeling and...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- MLwiN is a statistical software package for fitting...
- Referenced in 1101 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 2331 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides...
- Referenced in 785 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 3479 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- GSLIB is an acronym for Geostatistical Software LIBrary...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- A powerful and efficient algorithm for numerical function...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- R package ismev: An Introduction to Statistical Modeling...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Anderson Acceleration for Fixed-Point Iterations. This paper...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- Computational methods for plasticity. Theory and applications. The...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- The program, TENSOR, for the calculation of underground...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- SAS/STAT software, a component of the SAS System...
- Referenced in 1067 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...