- Referenced in 41 articles
- GAMESS is a program for ab initio molecular...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- CONTACT Vollebregt & Kalker’s rolling and sliding contact...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Neweul-M² is a software package for the...
- Referenced in 856 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...