- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Parallel programming is essential for large-scale scientific...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- A powerful and efficient algorithm for numerical function...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- The Network Simulator - ns-2. Ns is a...
- Referenced in 2091 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...