- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- VPLAN is a software for modeling, simulation, parameter...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- PCx: An interior-point code for linear programming...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- Enjoy the Joy of Copulas: With a Package...