- Referenced in 5 articles
- Klein and Klein (1995) introduced Smoothing Spline Analysis of VAriance (SS ANOVA) method for data...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Algorithm 751: TRIPACK: A constrained two-dimensional Delaunay...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- The LENNS package (’Lyapunov Exponents for Noisy Nonlinear...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...