- Referenced in 1828 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2998 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1741 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1134 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 647 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3127 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2625 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...