- Referenced in 102 articles
- The RelView-System is an interactive tool for...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- The ELAN system provides an environment for specifying...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- RAMP: a new metaheuristic framework for combinatorial optimization...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- CSPLib is a library of test problems for...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...