- Referenced in 10 articles
- Individuals in this model have realistic social contact networks, and transmission and infections are based ... delay them using pharmaceutical interventions and social distancing measures. Computer simulation models play an essential...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- infectious disease over large realistic social networks. Preventing and controlling outbreaks of infectious diseases such ... spread of contagion in large, realistic social contact networks using individual-based models. EpiSimdemics ... EpiSimdemics is specifically designed to scale to social networks with 100 million individuals. The scaling...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Delay Tolerant Networks (DTNs) in a social network environment. DTNs do not have a complete ... frequency and contact duration reflect the node movement pattern in a social network. In this ... than considering only contact frequency. To fully exploit a social network for high throughput ... considers both contact frequency and duration in node movement patterns of social networks. Second...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- The RelView-System is an interactive tool for...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...