- Referenced in 6 articles
- model transformation, different optimization and convexity constraints can be considered, and transformations can be executed ... from physical considerations, as an outcome of soft computing based identification techniques such as neural...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Modeling. Two partially supervised mixture modeling methods: soft-label and belief-based modeling are implemented ... models with different component numbers or constraints on their structures. For detailed introduction see: Przemyslaw...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- shape blocks under tight fixed-outline area constraints and a wirelength objective. Dramatic improvement over ... PATOMA runs significantly faster. With all blocks soft, PATOMA produces wirelength 9% shorter on average...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- capability to represent soft truth values, allowing the expression of complex domain knowledge, like degrees ... configurable optimizations, like optimized grounding of constraints and lazy inference, that improve grounding and inference...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 357 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 3190 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...