- Referenced in 80 articles
- renormalisation group equations with theoretical constraints on soft supersymmetry breaking terms provided by the user ... self-contained guide to prospective users, and indicates the conventions and approximations used. Sample results...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- clauses of mandatory satisfaction as in SAT), soft clauses (clauses whose falsification is penalized ... wide set of optimization benchmarks indicates that its performance is usually close to the best...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- data instances based on different complexity indicators for the well-known nurse scheduling problem ... shifts per day taking both hard and soft constraints into account. The objective...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- SCIDS: distributed soft computing intrusion detection system. An Intrusion Detection System (IDS) is a program ... during an execution and tries to find indications that the computer has been misused ... linear genetic programming. Further, we modeled Distributed Soft Computing-based IDS (D-SCIDS...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- path modelling is referred to as soft-modeling-technique with minimum demands regarding mea- surement ... confidence intervals, model parameters and several quality indices. Various plot functions help to evaluate...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...