- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 903 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Electre Methods. Over the last three decades a...
- Referenced in 1220 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 598 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1211 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2625 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Software for Solving Optimal Control Problems. MISER3 is...
- Referenced in 498 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Cbc (Coin-or branch and cut) is an...
- Referenced in 963 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- CONTINUATION AND BIFURCATION PROBLEMS IN ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS...
- Referenced in 342 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- CVXGEN: a code generator for embedded convex optimization...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- GSLIB is an acronym for Geostatistical Software LIBrary...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- ANFIS: adaptive-network-based fuzzy inference system. The...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Solving Max-cut to optimality by intersecting semidefinite...