- Referenced in 6 articles
- which includes multiple minijet production, soft excitation, nuclear shadowing of parton distribution functions...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Cbc (Coin-or branch and cut) is an...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- CONTINUATION AND BIFURCATION PROBLEMS IN ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...