- Referenced in 641 articles
- software coupled with its unmatched engineered scalability, comprehensive multiphysics foundation and adaptive architecture...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- test problems. The software has been developed on four different machine architectures. Its portability...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- characteristics of complex applications in a software architecture. In this paper, we describe certain prominent...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- includes novel algorithms, and a modular software architecture, to push the frontier on exploring large...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- This article presents the software architecture and implementation of the problem-solving environment (PSE) PELLPACK ... lines of code. Its open-ended software architecture consists of several software layers...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Software architecture describes the structure of a system, enabling more effective design, program understanding ... allowing inconsistencies, causing confusion, violating architectural properties, and inhibiting software evolution. ArchJava ... extension to Java that seamlessly unifies software architecture with implementation, using a type system...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- maintain high-quality software. This paper describes the goals and architecture of the Spec# programming...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- GAUDI -- A software architecture and framework for building HEP data processing applications We present ... software architecture and framework that can be used to facilitate the development of data processing ... long lifetimes of experiments. The software architecture, called GAUDI, supports event data processing applications that ... Several iterations of a software framework based on this architecture have been released...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- LIQUi|>: A Software Design Architecture and Domain-Specific Language for Quantum Computing. Languages, compilers ... complex tasks. LIQUi|> is a modular software architecture designed to control quantum hardware. It enables ... independent of a specific quantum architecture. LIQUi|> contains an embedded, domain-specific language designed ... also be exported to external hardware and software environments. Two different simulation environments are available...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- multi-core architectures. PLASMA’s ultimate goal is to create software frameworks that enable programmers ... portability across a range of new architectures. The development of programming models that enforce asynchronous ... definition of a scalable yet highly efficient software framework for Computational Linear Algebra applications...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- TensorFlow™ is an open source software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs. Nodes ... arrays (tensors) communicated between them. The flexible architecture allows you to deploy computation...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- extensions to the input language, a new architecture for calling external provers, and a well ... allowing to use Why3 as a software library. An important emphasis is put on modularity...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- this paper is to describe the software architecture. par Design/methodology/approach: The DEM chosen uses position ... design patterns. Based on that, a software framework is developed in which the abstractions provide...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- model using OpenMP and MPI. The software architecture has been designed with two major objectives...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- base simplification, optimization. A modular, portable software architecture that allows platform independence and facilitates extension...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- architecture. Additionally, FaCT++ is implementated using C++ in order to create a more efficient software...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- evaluating architectural choices. Rarely, the software architecture of a system can be established once ... construction of a suboptimal software architecture. Charmy aims to provide an easy and practical tool ... iterative modeling and evaluation of software architectures. From an UML-based architectural design, an executable ... design. When a satisfactory and stable software architecture is reached, Java code conforming to structural...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- services. The architecture is extensible and can support and encapsulate 3rd-party software and services...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- used for the description of the architecture, software and hardware parts.A tool like Pinapa ... simulation: it is able to extract both architecture and behavior information from SystemC code, with...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Service Architecture (AQuoSA). http://aquosa.sourceforge.net), a software architecture that runs on top of the Linux...