- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Magma is a large, well-supported software package designed for computations in algebra, number theory...
- Referenced in 822 articles
- large scale eigenvalue problems. The package is designed to compute a few eigenvalues and corresponding ... usual order n2 floating point operations. This software is based upon an algorithmic variant ... eigenproblems from significant application areas. The software is designed to compute a few (k) eigenvalues...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming problems whose constraint cone is a product ... help the users in using our software, we also include some examples to illustrate...
- Referenced in 1442 articles
- that enable efﬁcient software use. However, the power of the PETSc design and the algorithms...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Object-Oriented Software Construction) and Eiffel Software. The design of the language is closely connected...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- flexible software toolbox for solving partial differential equations: Over the past two decades, some very ... abbreviation for Unstructured Grids) has been designed to overcome these problems. It provides very general ... this paper, we show the software design structure of UG and explore some...
- Referenced in 685 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans the entire range of physics, providing access ... field of engineering simulation that a design process requires. Organizations around the world trust ANSYS ... best value for their engineering simulation software investment. Simulation-Driven Product Development takes engineering simulation ... unequalled depth and breadth of our software coupled with its unmatched engineered scalability, comprehensive multiphysics...
- Referenced in 413 articles
- LAPACK project, which designed and produced analogous software for workstations, vector supercomputers, and shared memory...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- used for research and teaching in software design and specification, rapid prototyping, theorem proving, user...
- Referenced in 710 articles
- software package for large-scale nonlinear optimization. It is designed to find (local) solutions...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- uses and to aid software engineers in designing interfaces and software that ensure reliable...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- this paper the structure and design of the software package PHC is described. The main...
- Referenced in 1935 articles
- general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability, and its syntax ... systems, allowing the distribution of Python-based software for use on those environments without requiring...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- suitable for specifying requirements and design for conventional software packages It has restrictions to various...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- intelligible form by using relatively modern software design. Channelflow consists of a software library...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- DACE, Design and Analysis of Computer Experiments, is a Matlab toolbox for working with kriging ... computer models. Typical use of this software is to construct a kriging approximation model based ... computer model. The software also addresses the design of experiment problem, that is choosing...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- formal methods in hardware and software design. We provide a brief historical account of development...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- package to perform Bayesian optimization. The Software is designed to automatically run experiments (thus...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- addition, we discuss how the software design facilitates algorithmic comparisons...