- Referenced in 740 articles
- indicate the current state of optimization software and the search directions which should be considered ... that are relevant to the development of general optimization software. I have tried to focus ... that are particularly relevant to the development of software for optimization libraries. In the second ... project and by my experiences in the development of MINPACK-1 [cf. the author...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- Tree is a widely used software package for developing and carrying out economic experiments ... example. We began the development of the software in 1998, and have continually added...
- Referenced in 366 articles
- Turbo Pascal is a software development system that includes a compiler and an integrated development ... language running on CP/M, CP/M-86, and DOS, developed by Borland under Philippe Kahn’s leadership ... Pascal was more oriented towards professional software development, with more libraries and standard library source...
MATLAB ODE suite
- Referenced in 414 articles
- suite. The paper presents mathematical and software developments that are the basis for a suite...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- program, and then onto the WinBUGS software developed jointly with the Imperial College School...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- formal verification of distributed software systems. The tool was developed at Bell Labs ... Sciences Research Center, starting in 1980. The software has been available freely since ... developments in the field. In April 2002 the tool was awarded the prestigious System Software...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- their engineering simulation software investment. Simulation-Driven Product Development takes engineering simulation to another level...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- Finite Element Software’) that aims to develop software which realizes our new mathematical and algorithmical...
- Referenced in 2047 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software that supports research and teaching in algebra ... computation, and related areas. Both the Sage development model and the technology in Sage itself...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- Software for Life Data Analysis. Click here for information on SPLIDA, a collection ... Reliability Data Analysis. These functions were developed and used for the purpose of doing...
- Referenced in 959 articles
- software for continuation and bifurcation problems in ordinary differential equations, originally developed by Eusebius Doedel ... parabolic PDEs. It also includes the software HOMCONT for the bifurcation analysis of homoclinic orbits...
- Referenced in 3366 articles
- Magma is a large, well-supported software package designed for computations in algebra, number theory ... main features. One of the aims whilst developing Magma is to maintain extensive documentation describing...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- references, methods of computation, and links to software. Special features of the Web site include ... even though better tools are in active development. For example, LaTeX files are being used...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- there is a need for developing new methods and software for solving large-scale problems ... chosen environment for the development of the optimization software. A class of hybrid algorithms...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- initiative to spur the development of open-source software for the operations research community ... read, redistribute, and modify the source code, software evolves. People improve it, people adapt ... bugs. The results of open-source development have ... been remarkable. Community-based efforts to develop software under open-source licenses have produced high...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- authors in conjunction with the software package LANCELOT, we believe that they will be useful ... available to researchers for their development of optimization software. The tools can be obtained...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- price). ABACUS allows the software developer to concentrate merely on the problem specific parts...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- database of test problems. The software has been developed on four different machine architectures...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- computer science to scientific computing, developers of numerical software are faced with new possibilities ... experiences from an ongoing project that develops C++ software for the solution of partial differential...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell for unconstrained optimization without derivatives. The NEWUOA...