- Referenced in 61 articles
- with a graphical user interface and software-development tools. It is a member ... other applications and databases. Software developers and data architects can use Microsoft Access ... develop application software, and ”power users” can use it to build software applications. Like other...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Delphi is a programming language and software development kit (SDK) for desktop, mobile...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- piece of software with its own set of requirements, its own development team and group...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- geometry mainly at school. Now Cabri software is developped and distributed by the Cabrilog company...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- paper is concerned with the development of a new software package VODE for the numerical...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- introduced and used to develop an efﬁcient software package, iFEM, on adaptive ﬁnite element methods ... laptop. iFEM can let researchers considerably reduce development time than traditional programming method...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- source and open development. It has two releases each year, 554 software packages...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- name of a commercial statistics software, developed by the German software company MD*Tech. XploRe...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- System is a formal software development tool that aims to integrate design, implementation, formal specification ... formal verification of object-oriented software as seamlessly as possible. At the core...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- popular machine learning workbench with a development life of nearly two decades. This article provides ... software’s functionality, we review aspects of project management and historical development decisions that likely...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Gaussian computation. Welcome to the GaussQR software website, developed both to facilitate experimentation with positive ... Press. Although we are always updating our software library, we are happy to announce...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- they form a modular framework for controlling software components written in C, C++, and Fortran ... However, a common problem faced by the developers of a scripted scientific application is that ... scripting languages at all stages of software development and allows existing software to be more...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Stanford geostatistical modeling software: a tool for new algorithms development. S-GeMS (Stanford Geostatistical Modeling ... sequential and multiple-point simulations. This software was developed with two aims in mind...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Sparse Optimal Control Software (SOCS). The Sparse Optimal Control Family, developed by The Boeing Company...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- Software LIBrary. This name was originally used for a collection of geostatistical programs developed ... GSLIB inspired the writing of GSLIB: Geostatistical Software Library and User’s Guide by Clayton...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- software for continuation and bifurcation problems in ordinary differential equations, originally developed by Eusebius Doedel ... parabolic PDEs. It also includes the software HOMCONT for the bifurcation analysis of homoclinic orbits...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- main purpose is to make the development of software for convex optimization applications straightforward...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- software suite in the world, with the best tools available to aid the development...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- source Message Passing Interface implementation that is developed and maintained by a consortium of academic ... offers advantages for system and software vendors, application developers and computer science researchers...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- extensive suite of software tools for image analysis. Developed through extreme programming methodologies, ITK employs ... algorithms. Developing a platform for advanced product development. Support commercial application of the technology. Create ... self-sustaining community of software users and developers...