- Referenced in 681 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans the entire range of physics, providing access ... virtually any field of engineering simulation that a design process requires. Organizations around the world ... deliver the best value for their engineering simulation software investment. Simulation-Driven Product Development takes ... breadth of our software coupled with its unmatched engineered scalability, comprehensive multiphysics foundation and adaptive...
- Referenced in 428 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates all steps in the modeling process − defining your...
- Referenced in 657 articles
- open-source software for mathematics, science, and engineering. It is also the name...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- interfaces it uses and to aid software engineers in designing interfaces and software that ensure ... Development Kit that uses the SLAM verification engine...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Mathcad is the Industry Standard Software for Engineering Calculations. PTC Mathcad combines the ease...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- important applications in networking, bioinformatics, software engineering, database and web design, machine learning...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- trials of real-world software engineering. It also helps readers to embrace the power...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- diagrams generated using an agent-oriented software engineering methodology particularly suited for implementation using ... will also be of interest to software engineers, designers, developers, and programmers interested in multi...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- Toolbox is a free, open source CFD software package produced by OpenCFD ... large user base across most areas of engineering and science, from both commercial and academic...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- library. Recent work has described the software engineering and computational infrastructure that has been ... Chaste) project. Chaste is an open source software package that currently has heart and cancer...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- dynamics and motion analysis software in the world. Adams helps engineers to study the dynamics ... full mechanical systems. Adams multibody dynamics software enables engineers to easily create and test virtual...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- CHEMKIN™, a software suite used worldwide in the microelectronics, combustion, and chemical processing industries ... become an important educational tool in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering and chemistry curricula...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- aims to provide an environment for software engineering using this approach. We illustrate this...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- reformulation-optimization software engine. Most optimization software performs numerical computation, in the sense that ... papers. We describe a Reformulation-Optimization Software Engine (ROSE) for performing (automatic) symbolic computation...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- tupling and projection: these provide the ‘software engineering’ superstructure for programs, and our familiar type ... typed, when it was just our software engineering. In order to do better, we need...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- biological-image analysis. Fiji uses modern software engineering practices to combine powerful software libraries with...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- premier mathematical modeling and optimization software suite in the world, with the best tools available ... model building and development tools, and solver engines...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Specware is a software engineering tool that automatically generates high-assurance software. Specware...
- Referenced in 682 articles
- underlying 2D or 3D geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor ... other networks and graphs). We provide software for accessing and managing the Collection, from MATLAB...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Semantics engineering with PLT Redex. This text is the first comprehensive presentation of reduction semantics ... such forms of semantics. Software engineers have long known that automatic tool support is critical ... book is addressed to the working semantics engineer (graduate student or professional language designer ... then introduces PLT Redex, a suite of software tools for expressing these models...