- Referenced in 65 articles
- AgentSpeak -- a logic-based agent-oriented programming language -- written in Java. It enables users ... oriented software engineering methodology particularly suited for implementation using BDI-based programming languages. The authors ... will also be of interest to software engineers, designers, developers, and programmers interested in multi...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- tool. In the context of Model Driven Engineering, models are the main development artifacts ... transformations. Apart from the software engineering properties of transformation languages, the availability of high quality...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- UNIX system. The algebraic engine is written mainly in C language and partly in assembler ... basic operation part of Asir, a standard language interface of Risa. - Memory Manager Risa employs ... management component (the memory manager), a free software distributed by Boehm (gc-6.1alpha5 ... refreshes them for further use. The algebraic engine gets all its necessary memories through...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- Software for Engineering Calculations. PTC Mathcad combines the ease and familiarity of an engineering notebook ... with the powerful features of dedicated engineering calculations application. Its document-centric, WYSIWYG interface gives ... without having to learn a new programming language. The result? You can spend more time...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- development of concepts, languages, methods, and tools in the areas Requirements Engineering, Programming ... mechanize the process of developing integrated software development environments. As a prerequisite, it is necessary ... develop further the languages used in software engineering before tools can be built. The main ... development of an integrated Requirements Engineering Environment. Language development takes place mainly in the areas...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- engineering practices to combine powerful software libraries with a broad range of scripting languages...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- software engineering. In order to do better, we need a static language capable of expressing...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- highly expressive, concise and scalable language. It is also the most prominent method ... trials of real-world software engineering. It also helps readers to embrace the power...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- format based on the Access Jet Database Engine. It can also import or link directly ... Software developers and data architects can use Microsoft Access to develop application software, and ”power ... users” can use it to build software applications. Like other Office applications, Access is supported ... Basic for Applications, an object-oriented programming language that can reference a variety of objects...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- rule engine and scripting environment written entirely in Oracle’s® Java™ language by Ernest Friedman ... Using Jess, you can build Java software that has the capacity to ”reason” using knowledge ... fastest rule engines available. Its powerful scripting language gives you access to all of Java...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- software combines an unparalleled common sense ontology and knowledge base with a powerful reasoning engine ... natural language interfaces to enable the development of novel knowledge-intensive applications...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- process in many aspects of scientific research, engineering, and business. This text beautifully illustrates ... software and its handling of complex real-world applications. Pyomo is an open source software ... software extends the modeling approach supported by modern AML (algebraic modeling language) tools. Pyomo...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- number of challenges to language designers and software engineers and requires the integration of computational ... methodology to enrich SCEL, a recently introduced language for programming systems with massive numbers...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- such forms of semantics. Software engineers have long known that automatic tool support is critical ... working semantics engineer (graduate student or professional language designer). The book comes with a prototyping ... debug, and publish semantic models of programming languages. With PLT Redex, semanticists can formulate models ... presents a framework for the formulation of language models, focusing on equational calculi and abstract...
- Referenced in 1 article
- frontier for both Software Engineering (SE) and Visual Languages (VL). In fact multimedia software engineering ... visual. Visual Languages give such contributions to MSE as: Visual notation for software specification, design ... visualization, visual programming languages etc. Multimedia Software Engineering and Software Engineering are like two sides...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- MUSCOD-II. A Software Package for Numerical Solution of Optimal Control Problems involving Differential-Algebraic ... models formulated either in the gPROMS modeling language (PSE Ltd.), in FORTRAN ... particular in the field of chemical engineering. The software has the capability to solve highly...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- recent trends in both the requirements for software systems and the processes by which systems ... developed suggest that domain-specific model checking engines may be more effective than general purpose ... facilities for extending and customizing its modeling language and algorithms to create domain-specific model...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- These companion languages represent a barrier to integrating an engine into existing software as developers ... their system into the companion logic programming language. Dungine is liberal in its notion...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Additionally, its careful design following the software engineering recommendations provides an intuitive code, allowing ... Java, a very well-known programming language that allows to execute our code in most...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- proving for program verification. Many symbolic software verification engines such as Slam and ESC/Java rely ... Simplify, lack precise support for important programming language constructs such as pointers, structures and unions...