- Referenced in 618 articles
- TensorFlow™ is an open source software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs. Nodes...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- UMDES Software Library: UMDES-LIB is a library of C routines written for the study...
- Referenced in 732 articles
- relevant to the development of software for optimization libraries. In the second part I illustrate ... Hillstrom, ACM Trans. Math. Software...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution of large, sparse linear systems on massively...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- GSLIB is an acronym for Geostatistical Software LIBrary. This name was originally used ... inspired the writing of GSLIB: Geostatistical Software Library and User’s Guide by Clayton Deutsch...
- Referenced in 1573 articles
- parallel matrix and vector assembly routines. The library is organized hierarchically, enabling users to employ ... users. PETSc is a sophisticated set of software tools; as such, for some users ... steeper learning curve than a simple subroutine library. In particular, for individuals without some computer ... advantage of the features that enable efﬁcient software use. However, the power of the PETSc...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- data structures found in sparse matrix software libraries. Here, Davis presents the fundamentals of sparse ... necessary to understand larger and more complex software packages.par With a strong emphasis on MATLAB...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- Eigenvalue Problem Computations, is a software library for the solution of large sparse eigenproblems...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- which are the authors’s software and library packages for interval arithmetic and the solvers ... groad chapter (42 pages) about interval software follows. Described are primarily the packages mentioned before...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing the discrete Fourier transform ... FFTW, which is free software, should become the FFT library of choice for most applications...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of Fortran 77 (compatible with Fortran ... Boundary Element Methods with the software library BEMLIB,” Champan & Hall/CRC, (2002). Chapters...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra Software (ATLAS) project, as well as the fundamental ... paradigm in high performance library production and maintenance, which ... term automated empirical optimization of software; this style of library management has been created ... this new paradigm to linear algebra software, with the present emphasis on the basic linear...
- Referenced in 366 articles
- more oriented towards professional software development, with more libraries and standard library source code...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- regrouped in CGAL Kernels. Finally, the Support Library offers geometric object generators and spatial sorting ... interfaces to third party software such as the GUI libraries Qt, Geomview, and the Boost...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- computing mincut/maxflow in a graph. This software library implements the maxflow algorithm described...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- verification conditions. Why3 comes with a standard library of logical theories (integer and real arithmetic ... allowing to use Why3 as a software library. An important emphasis is put on modularity...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Forests of Octrees. The p4est software library enables the dynamic management of a collection...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Apache Hadoop software library is a framework that allows for the distributed processing of large...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- TestU01 is a software library, implemented in the ANSI C language, and offering a collection ... testing of uniform random number generators. The library implements several types of random number generators ... literature or found in widely-used software. It provides general implementations of the classical statistical ... applied to the generators predefined in the library and to user-defined generators. Specific tests...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- source computer vision and machine learning software library. OpenCV was built to provide a common...