- Referenced in 172 articles
- specifying requirements and design for conventional software packages It has restrictions to various sublanguages...
System Identification Toolbox
- Referenced in 167 articles
- System Identification Toolbox) is a software package, running under either GNU Octave or MATLAB ... model structures. A key feature of the software is the implementation of several new techniques...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- igraph is a software package for complex network analysis and graph theory, with an emphasis...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- nonlinear time series methods: The TISEAN package. We describe the implementation of methods of nonlinear ... publicly available as the TISEAN software package. The use of each algorithm will be illustrated...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- name of a software package that enables mathematicians and physicists to perform computations...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- powerful mathematical software. Also, flexibility and extendibility of the package are important. However, most...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Boeing Company, contains two advanced software packages, available separately or together. Sparse Optimal Control Software ... software is available as an integral part of SOCS or as a separate package...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial problems on linear spaces...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- iFEM: an innovative finite element methods package in MATLAB. Sparse matrixlization, an innovative programming style ... used to develop an efﬁcient software package, iFEM, on adaptive ﬁnite element methods. In this...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- based on the popular software package for graphical modelling, MIM, a freeware version of which...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- Py2exe or Pyinstaller, Python code can be packaged into stand-alone executable programs for some ... systems, allowing the distribution of Python-based software for use on those environments without requiring...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that joins geometry ... easy-to-use package. It has received several educational software awards in Europe...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner fans and tropical varieties. These are polyhedral ... Gröbner bases of its defining ideal. The software computes all marked reduced Gröbner bases ... addition to the above core functions the package contains many tools which are useful...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial systems by the polyhedral homotopy continuation method ... HOM4PS-2.0 is a software package in FORTRAN 90 which implements the polyhedral homotopy continuation ... large ones. It surpasses the existing packages in finding isolated zeros, such as PHCpack ... Stillman, Michael E. (ed.) et al., Software for algebraic geometry. Papers of a workshop, Minneapolis...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- MLwiN is a statistical software package for fitting multilevel models. It uses both maximum likelihood...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- software package PROPACK contains a set of functions for computing the singular value decomposition...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Matlab-based spatial data analysis software package whose source code has been placed ... provide high quality mapping in the Matlab software environment. We discuss revisions to the toolbox...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- package BayesX: R Utilities Accompanying the Software Package BayesX. Functions for exploring and visualising estimation...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Using the SLEDGE package on Sturm-Lioville problems having nonempty essential spectra We describe ... performance of the Sturm-Liouville software package SLEDGE on a variety of problems having continuous...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- TRLan software package This software package implements the thick-restart Lanczos method ... Most of the arithmetic computations in the software are done through calls to BLAS...