- Referenced in 197 articles
- paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra Software (ATLAS) project, as well as the fundamental ... high performance library production and maintenance, which we term automated empirical optimization of software; this ... software, with the present emphasis on the basic linear algebra subprograms, a widely used, performance...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- original eSTREAM Project website. ... The eSTREAM software testing framework page provides guidelines ... eSTREAM ciphers. Reports on portfolio ciphers’ performance in software can be found here...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- thread-safe, high-performance, robust, memory efficient and easy to use software for solving large...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... indefinite integral of a function), or to perform very complicated computations by means...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- vectors efficiently. The software also provides methods for assessing the generalization performance efficiently. It includes...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- targeted mostly at hardware applications. Typically software performance has not been a priority, and consequently ... software performance for many of these algorithms is unexceptional. Simon and Speck are lightweight block ... Security Agency for high performance in constrained hardware and software ... environments. In this paper, we discuss software performance and demonstrate how to achieve high performance...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Spearmint is a software package to perform Bayesian optimization. The Software is designed to automatically...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- paper the structure and design of the software package PHC is described. The main program ... performance on a large database of test problems. The software has been developed on four...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- concrete instantiations, and give a high-performance software implementation that exploits the inherent parallelism...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- provided as well. Additional software permits one to perform systematic studies of the interaction between...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- BUGS is a software package for performing Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling. The user specifies ... stating the relationships between related variables. The software includes an ‘expert system’, which determines...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- name of a software package that enables mathematicians and physicists to perform computations...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- ANSYS CFX software is a high-performance, general purpose fluid dynamics program that has been...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- software which realizes our new mathematical and algorithmical ideas in combination with high performance computational...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- This paper describes a new software package for performing arithmetic with an arbitrarily high level...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- this task by processing performance data of the targeted software. This approach has been tested ... demonstrated for two existing performance studies using sets of software for solving partial differential equations ... suites and associated performance data in order to test sets of software. Moreover, it allows ... implemented on public domain software and has been used for performance evaluation in several different...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- spectra We describe the performance of the Sturm-Liouville software package SLEDGE on a variety...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- reformulation-optimization software engine. Most optimization software performs numerical computation, in the sense that ... describe a Reformulation-Optimization Software Engine (ROSE) for performing (automatic) symbolic computation on mathematical programming...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- distributed high-performance machines enabled by the HTCondor software; remote solvers run on machines...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- dynamic loadings with heat transfer process. The software consists of three major processors : MFreePre, MFreeApp ... input required by MFreeApp; the latter performs computations and yields the results which are then...