- Referenced in 123 articles
- develop and maintain high-quality software. This paper describes the goals and architecture...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- library makes use of high-quality, existing software whenever possible. PETSc is used...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... numerical analysis 2D and 3D report-quality graphics interactive scientific notebooks a user programming environment...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- methods and scientific computing. The problem of quality tetrahedral mesh generation is challenged by many ... other related areas. It describes the key software components of TetGen, including an efficient tetrahedral ... adaptive quality tetrahedral mesh generation. Experimental examples as well as comparisons with other softwares...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Matlab-based spatial data analysis software package whose source code has been placed ... shapefiles and provide high quality mapping in the Matlab software environment. We discuss revisions...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- document preparation system. LaTeX is a high-quality typesetting system; it includes features designed ... scientific documents. LaTeX is available as free software...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- some applications of the provided software and the quality of the error estimation...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- approach to increasing the correctness and quality of software; for example, the Extreme Programming approach...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- efforts to develop software under open-source licenses have produced high-quality, high-performance code ... modify it. Imagine the productivity gains from software reuse...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- providing access to high quality, open-source software to the forming isogeometric numerical simulation community...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- support rapid construction of high-quality, extensible software...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for solving polynomial systems. Finds isolated solutions using ... automatic differentiation which preserves the straightline quality of an input system. Uses homogenization to accurately...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- hyperheuristics produce results of a quality much superior to that of a manual solution ... savings resulting from using the existing hyperheuristic software framework...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- other hand the obtainment of high quality orderings with the nested dissection algorithm requires efficient ... software package, which allows one to order large graphs in parallel, yielding orderings the quality...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Affymetrix oligonucleotide array probe-level data. The software utilities provided with the Affymetrix analysis suite ... improvements to quality control assessments, normalization, and expression measures. The software is implemented...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- lightweight approach to formally demonstrate software quality. It concentrates on aspects of software quality that...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- rapidly determine the model quality. ESTIMA, an integrated software tool developed at the DLR Institute...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- BACOL is a new, high quality, robust software package in Fortran 77 for solving ... both spatial and temporal error estimates. The software implements a spline collocation method at Gaussian ... second, higher order, global solution, a high quality a posteriori spatial error estimate is obtained...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- approach, whose goal is to improve software quality by augmenting software-engineering tasks with dynamic...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- software library that applies a variety of node-movement algorithms to improve the quality and/or...