- Referenced in 1182 articles
- PETSc is a sophisticated set of software tools; as such, for some users it initially ... advantage of the features that enable efﬁcient software use. However, the power of the PETSc...
- Referenced in 712 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool, used by thousands of people worldwide, that ... formal verification of distributed software systems. The tool was developed at Bell Labs ... Sciences Research Center, starting in 1980. The software has been available freely since ... April 2002 the tool was awarded the prestigious System Software Award...
- Referenced in 2331 articles
- references, methods of computation, and links to software. Special features of the Web site include ... equation search capability. The information technology tools that are being used are, of necessity, ones...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- KEEL: a software tool to assess evolutionary algorithms for data mining problems. This paper introduces ... software tool named KEEL which is a software tool to assess evolutionary algorithms for Data ... learning model in comparison to existing software tools. Moreover, KEEL has been designed with...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- researchers for their development of optimization software. The tools can be obtained by anonymous ... input format (SIF) used by the LANCELOT software package is described. Recognizing that ... most software was not written with the SIF in mind, we provide tools to assist...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- BLAST (Berkeley Lazy Abstraction Software verification Tool) is a static software verification tool ... components it relies on are free software. The BLAST itself is released under Apache...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- geopdes.sourceforge.net) is a suite of free software tools for applications on isogeometric analysis...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- wide variety of systems. Using third-party tools, such as Py2exe or Pyinstaller, Python code ... systems, allowing the distribution of Python-based software for use on those environments without requiring...
- Referenced in 964 articles
- expressed in a formal language and provides tools for proving those formulas in a logical ... proving the correctness of computer hardware or software and proving properties of computer languages...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- check properties of concurrent Java software. The Bandera Tool Set is an integrated collection ... input Java source code and a software requirement formalized in Bandera’s temporal specification language ... several existing model-checking tools (including Spin, dSpin, SMV, and JPF). Both program slicing...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- provide basic tools to facilitate exchange of software and data between researchers in sparse matrix ... which we provide a number of tools. Among other things the package provides programs...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- DAISY: A new software tool to test global identifiability of biological and physiological systems ... knowledge, so far no software tools have been proposed for automatically checking identifiability of nonlinear ... this paper, we describe a software tool implementing a differential algebra algorithm to perform parameter ... Practical examples of use of the software tool DAISY are presented. DAISY is available...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- SAS/STAT software, a component of the SAS System, provides comprehensive statistical tools for a wide...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- unequalled depth and breadth of our software coupled with its unmatched engineered scalability, comprehensive multiphysics ... technology apart from other CAE tools. These ANSYS Advantages add value to the engineering design...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Reward Model Checker (MRMC) is a software tool for verifying properties over probabilistic models...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Bologna. An interactive prover is a software tool aiding the development of formal proofs...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- order to create a more efficient software tool, and to maximise portability. New optimisations have...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Gambit: Software Tools for Game Theory Gambit is a library of game theory software...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- constraint-based techniques and tools enables the implementation of precise, flexible efficient and extensible scheduling ... based on SOLVER, the generic software tool for object-oriented constraint programming from ILOG. SOLVER...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- MACBETH software provides tools to facilitate: Complete model structuring; Management of complex problems involving qualitative ... judgement. As judgements are entered into the software, it automatically verifies their consistency. A numerical...