- Referenced in 46 articles
- MINPACK subroutine HYBRJ: The purpose of HYBRJ is...
- Referenced in 696 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- A new iterative method which is a hybrid...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Fast Lagrangian Analysis of Continua (FLAC). FLAC is...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- pchip. Piecewise Cubic Hermite Interpolating Polynomial (PCHIP) ...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- A standard test set for numerical approximations to...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- Julia: A fast dynamic language for technical computing...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Maya 3D animation software offers a comprehensive creative...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- DISPER80: A subroutine package for the calculation of...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- Flux-corrected transport. I. SHASTA, a fluid transport...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Matrix approach to discretization of ODEs and PDEs...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- A depth-averaged debris-flow model that includes...
- Referenced in 1678 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...