- Referenced in 88 articles
- Maple package for finding travelling solitary wave solutions to nonlinear evolution equations. A Maple package ... outputs entirely automatically tanh-polynomial travelling solitary wave solutions of a given nonlinear evolution equation...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- computation of the steady solitary gravity wave solution of the free surface Euler equations...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- algorithm for automatic computation of solitary wave solutions to nonlinear partial differential equations based ... AEFM are presented to find exact solitary wave solutions of nonlinear partial differential equations (PDEs ... function method entirely automatically and output directly solitary solutions to ($n+1$) dimensional PDEs. Furthermore...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- equation, which has a solution in the form of solitary wave for some parameters ... presented. par To analyze the numerical solution, AMIKS provides a convenient interface for plotting graphs...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- gain an understanding of traveling-wave solutions. The first case is the Whitham equation, where ... terminal point which corresponds to a cusped wave. par The second case ... solitary waves may interact in such a way that the smaller wave is annihilated ... that bifurcation curves of periodic traveling-wave solutions may cross and connect high...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- RAEEM: A Maple package for finding a series...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- YYY is an interactive, graphical tool set for...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- SYMMGRP.MAX and other symbolic programs for Lie symmetry...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...