- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- LATTICEEASY: A Program for Lattice Simulations of Scalar...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 846: MixedVol: a software package for mixed...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- STRINGVACUA: A Mathematica Package for Studying Vacuum Configurations...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- PSEUDO: Applications of Streams and Lazy Evaluation to...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- PHoM -- a polyhedral homotopy continuation method for polynomial...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 791 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Algorithm 921: alphaCertified: Certifying solutions to polynomial systems...