- Referenced in 1438 articles
- Control Toolbox implements state-of-the-art interior-point LMI solvers. While these solvers ... efficient “structured” representation of LMIs, the LMI Control Toolbox is geared to making the most...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- currently one of the fastest non-commercial solvers for mixed integer programming (MIP) and mixed ... price. It allows for total control of the solution process and the access of detailed ... information down to the guts of the solver. SCIP is part of the SCIP Optimization...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- computer manages communication with an appropriate solver. AMPL’s flexibility and convenience render it ideal ... model development, while its speed and control options make it an especially efficient choice...
- Referenced in 962 articles
- problems. The package initially aimed at the control community and focused on semidefinite programming ... code. Automatic categorization of problems, and automatic solver selection Supports numerous external solvers, both free...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- QDES is a linear control system design specification compiler and solver, originally released ... historical record. The book ”Linear Controller Design: Limits of Performance”, by Boyd and Barratt, Prentice...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- mesh moving. PLTMG employes several algebraic multilevel solvers for the resulting systems of linear equations ... options for solving several classes of optimal control and obstacle problems. The package includes ... adaptive meshing paradigm and corresponding domain decomposition solver are also provided. PLTMG is provided...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- large problems in control theory. An efficient ADI-based solver for large Lyapunov equations ... large Riccati equations and linear-quadratic optimal control problems...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- CONTEST: A controllable test toolbox for MATLAB. Large, sparse networks that describe complex interactions ... testing linear system and eigenvalue solvers. CONTEST (CONtrollable TEST matrices) is a random network toolbox...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- systems in a language based on rules controlled by strategies. Its purpose is to support ... theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures and to offer a modular ... theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures and to offer a modular ... language allowing the programmer to specify the control on rules application. This is in contrast...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Using GPOPS-II, the continuous-time optimal control problem is transcribed to a nonlinear programming ... then solved using either the NLP solver SNOPT or the NLP solver IPOPT. GPOPS ... advancement in the numerical solution of optimal control problems. GPOPS-II is available...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- using a Krylov method as the linear solver, the iteration is an Inexact Newton iteration ... which the linear residual is nonzero but controlled. When used in conjunction with the serial ... CVODE provides both direct (dense and band) solvers and three preconditioned Krylov (iterative) solvers (GMRES...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- minres solver for distributed multiharmonic eddy current optimal control problems in unbounded domains. This work ... devoted to distributed optimal control problems for multiharmonic eddy current problems in unbounded domains ... construct and analyze a new preconditioned MinRes solver for the system of frequency domain equations...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Controlling a solver execution with the runsolver tool. The runsolver tool was designed...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Duali/Dualpc software for quadratic-linear optimal control models. Duali (which is pronounced “dual I”) provides ... active learning stochastic models as well as solvers for deterministic models and for passive learning ... does not yet contain a solver for adaptive control models. However it does provide...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- programming solver targeted at block-banded convex QPs that arise in optimal control, dynamic optimization ... strategy, the novel solution methodology which this solver implements. See this publication for the mathematical ... linear time-varying (LTV) model-predictive control problems in both environments. For nonlinear model predictive...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- numerical algorithms and a robust elliptic solver with generalized coordinates. The code is written ... research tool with numerous options controlling the numerical accuracy and to allow for a wide...
- Referenced in 1 article
- provides standard interfaces for different optimal control solvers. To date, we support Single Shooting ... Riccati-based linear-quadratic optimal control solvers. The CT was designed to solve large-scale...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- dynamics, optimal design, mesh smoothing, and optimal control. For each problem we provide a short ... results of computational experiments with general optimization solvers. Each problem has been implemented in AMPL...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- object-oriented QP solver implementation is demonstrated on two different application areas with specializations ... each area; large-scale model predictive control (MPC) and reduced-space successive quadratic programming (with ... Hessian). These results demonstrate that the QP solver can exploit application-specific structure...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- offers an interactive shell to control propositional SAT solvers and generate graph representations...