- Referenced in 292 articles
- necessary. [T,Y] = solver(odefun,tspan,y0,options) solves as above with default integration parameters ... replaced by property values specified in options, an argument created with the odeset function. Commonly ... solver(odefun,tspan,y0,options) solves as above while also finding where functions...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- contact William Cook for licensing options. Concorde’s TSP solver has been used to obtain...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- computer manages communication with an appropriate solver. AMPL’s flexibility and convenience render it ideal ... model development, while its speed and control options make it an especially efficient choice...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- continuous Lagrange triangular finite elements. PLTMG features options for adaptive h, p, and hp refinement ... solvers for the resulting systems of linear equations. PLTMG provides a suite of continuation options ... PDEs with parameter dependencies. It also provides options for solving several classes of optimal control ... adaptive meshing paradigm and corresponding domain decomposition solver are also provided. PLTMG is provided...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- library to provide linear solver support on serial machines. An optional interface to SLEPc...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Krylov linear solvers are available. An approximate diagonal Jacobian option is also available with both ... called CVBANDPRE for use with the Krylov solvers, while for the parallel version there...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- problems, and a general solver for financial derivatives (bonds, futures, options...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- tool accepts the Boogie language as input, optionally infers some invariants in the given Boogie ... conditions that are passed to an SMT solver. The default SMT solver...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- algorithm is implemented in a Fortran solver called NITSOL that is robust yet easy ... provides a number of useful options and features. The structure offers the user great flexibility...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- most powerful and versatile solver on the market, providing three state-of-the-art algorithms ... KNITRO provides a wide range of user options, and offers interfaces to C, C++, Fortran...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- engine with an SMT solver is an option to cope with the complexity...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- solver LSODE, and retains many of the same operational features. Standard program usage and optional...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- problems and nonlinear systems of equations. The solver can be accessed through GAMS to solve ... paper documents the solution algorithm, user options, and solver output. The purpose of the paper...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- that can directly use any FLATZINC solver. Optionally, it can interact with solvers through...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- solving. MINION is a general-purpose constraint solver, with an expressive input language based ... provide ever more modelling and solving options, have become progressively more complex at the cost...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- also offers the user a range of options and parameters. Proper tuning of these parameters ... performance of an AMG-preconditioned Krylov solver. This is illustrated using a number of examples...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows. This article is a review of MPDATA ... MPDATA schemes, to review existing MPDATA options, and to demonstrate the use of MPDATA...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- solver with generalized coordinates. The code is written as a research tool with numerous options...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- CVODES is a solver for stiff and nonstiff ODE systems (initial value problem) given ... superset of CVODE and hence all options available to CVODE (with the exception ... iteration methods, as well as all linear solver and preconditioner modules are available...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- this software is to provide a solver for Linear Programming (and Integer Programming ... library should have been compiled with the option --enable-alloca=malloc-reentrant, this is needed ... memory corruption. The basis for the LP solver was taken from QSopt, which...